Soliant Health is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist near Cerritos, California. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
CCC-SLP or CF-SLP are welcome to apply.
- Manage flexible caseloads
- Meet the performance standards by identifying and treating children who are eligible for the speech-language program
- Develop/implement Individual Education Program (IEP) goals, data collection, and report writing
- Literacy achievement of students with communication disorders, as well as other learners who are at risk for school failure, or those who struggle in this school setting
- Ensure that all students receive quality, culturally competent services
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
- Experience working with children
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement