Soliant is looking for an enthused Speech Language Pathologist who is in search for a school-based opportunity.
· 16 hr/week , Now- May 3rd, Start ASAP
· Active state speech language pathologist license
· New grads are encouraged to apply
· IEP and AAC knowledge is a plus but not required
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Ally Schreter at email@example.com or call directly 678-274-5705.
Account Executive | Soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement