Speech Language Pathologist | Hersey, Pennsylvania
Soliant is now recruiting for an amazing school district near Hersey, PA to hire licensed SLP for this current school year. This is an fantastic, full time position. Apply now for consideration!!
- Onsite, M-F
- Full time, 37.5 hours weekly
- Caseload is mostly middle school. Varying from 1:1 to small group activity.
- Caseload size is 42 students
- M.A. or M.S. in Speech Language Pathology
- Active PA SLP License
- Competitive, weekly, direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k match
- CEU reimbursement and bonus opportunities
For further information on this position or something similar please contact Hannah Lugo, Account Executive at Soliant.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement