SLP Job Opening in Florida
Soliant Health is currently interviewing qualified and interested SLP's for a school based position in Tallahassee, FL. This position allows you to develop your career while also impacting children with mild-moderate disabilities. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Full Time (35-37.5 hours per week)
- Assessments, Evaluations, IEP's
- Caseload: Elementary-High school
- Preferred: school based experience
- Master's degree in Speech and Language Pathology
If you are interested in this position please submit an application online and send an updated resume to Tori Strickland at [email protected] For immediate consideration and to schedule interview please call 770-776-2075.
Not interested in Tallahassee, FL?
Soliant staffs nationwide and we have opportunities in every state. Please call Tori Strickland at the above number to talk about the opportunities we have available in your area!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement