Soliant is working with an amazing school district near Kennewick that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist. The school is eager to find a dedicated SLP to provide services for students in need for the upcoming school year!
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLP License in Washington
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie asap for more information!
Please do not apply without an SLP license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement