Speech Pathologist Position (SLP) | Ann Arbor, MI
Soliant has partnered with a wonderful school district in Ann Arbor, Michigan to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a contracted position for the remainder of the current school year.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Full time
- Individual speech evaluations and team evaluations
- SLP will need to know how to evaluate and write on MET and IEP.
- Will need to be a member of the IEP team with writing present level, goals, and progress notes.
- Elementary - High
Qualifications and Education:
- SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY
- Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Schools-based and/or pediatric experience preferred
- MI SLP Licensure
To learn more about this position or others like it, please reach apply here or out to Hannah Lugo at 770-776-2083 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement