Soliant is working with a great school district north of Austin Texas that is looking to immediately hire a Speech Language Pathologist. The school is eager to find an SLP to provide services for students in need for the remainder of the school year.
- Full time, 30-35 hours/week
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLP License in Texas
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
This specific position will be assisting with a high school and 18+ caseload. Being comfortable working with a low incidence population is required.
Additional specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie asap for more information!
*Please do not apply without a license*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement