Soliant is working with a great school district in Oceanside that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist. The school is eager to find a dedicated SLP to provide services for students in need for this summer!
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLP License in California
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Summer hours = Tuesday-Friday 8:15-1:30
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie asap for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement