Soliant is working with a great school district in Rio Vista that is looking for Speech Language Pathologists. The school is eager to find a dedicated SLPs to provide services for students in need for the upcoming school year!
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- SLP License in California
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply below or reach out directly to Allie asap for more information!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement