Are you an SLP that enjoys working in a school-setting with kids? Soliant Schools is working with an incredible school district to hire an SLP near West Palm Beach. The school is actively interviewing to secure an SLP for this summer. Apply today to be considered!
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- Active SLP License in Florida
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply or reach out directly to Allie as soon as possible for more information!
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement