Soliant Health is partnering with exceptional school districts nationwide for SLPs to provide services virtually. This is a great opportunity to reach a lot of students in your state, or nationwide from the comfort of your home!
- Full- time/part-time considered
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
No position in your state? Give me a call! You can offer therapy services to kiddos nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement