Soliant is working with a long-time client in the area of Valparaiso, IN to fill a full-time contract SLP position.
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply. Applicants must have a valid Indiana SLP license, or an endorsement from the Indiana Department of Education, to start the assignment.
Caseload assignments are still being finalized.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnosing students with speech/language impediments
- Developing Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Providing speech-language therapy, documenting student progress, and completing paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participating in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
We seek applicants who are problem solvers, flexible, and great communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement