SLPA position opening for the 2022-2023 school year.
Our company is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school district near San Diego, California. We are looking to hire compassionate therapists dedicated to their clients success and wellbeing. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: K-12th grade students
- Assist Speech Language Pathologist in performing assessments and evaluations, developing interventions, etc.
- Indirect and direct services included in pay!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- Zoom interview
- SLPA License in California
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- W2 Contract, Weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement