At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To SLPA's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district. Soliant aims to hire full-time, experienced, Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Have Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Have schools experience (preferred)**
- Case load: School site TBD
- 2022-2023 school-year
- Full-time hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement