Are you an SLPA that enjoys working in a school-setting with kids? Soliant Schools is working with an incredible school district to hire an SLPA near Anaheim, CA. The school is actively interviewing to secure an SLPA for the rest of the school year and likelihood of renewal. Apply today to be considered!
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time
- Previous school experience preferred but not required
- Active SLPA License in California
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during the interview. Please apply or reach out directly to Allie as soon as possible for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement