Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant has partnered with a great school system in Salem, OR to screen applications for a full or part-time SLPA position.
Details of the position below:
- Schedule: 5 days at a campus in Silverton OR and 1 day in Dayton OR
- Ideal coverage my consist of two part-time positions, or one full-time and one part-time
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year (June 2019)
- Bachelor's degree in Communications Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- Oregon license as a Speech language Pathology Assistant
The licensure process in Oregon is comparatively efficient (compared to neighboring states), making Oregon an easier state to work as a contract SLPA.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries too at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement