Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Calling on SLPAs based in the area of Tacoma, WA! Soliant is working with a local school district and we are seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathology Assistant to help finish out the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload assignment to be determined based on candidate experience and ability to work with the current team
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year (renewal for next school year possible)
We seek applicants who have experience with school-aged children, communicate well with students, families, and staff, and are disciplined and accountable.
- Applicants MUST have a Washington SLPA license
- Previous experience in school settings, or with pediatrics, highly desired
Think this could be a good opportunity? Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries too at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement