A school district is currently arranging interviews for a School Social Worker to start ASAP working within the school setting.
- Full-time hours
- Must hold active PED licensure
- Caseload will be given by preference
- Assessments, Scheduling, Observing, etc.
- Active License and Certification
- Certification by state as a school social worker required
- Education Qualifications: Master's degree in related field required
- Effectively and appropriately assess the academic, emotional, and social needs of students
- Work collaboratively with district staff, local school staff and community partners; and ability to act as a representative of a school and Soliant.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
- Company Travel Discounts
Soliant is an Equal Opportunity Employer - We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benefits-Include, but not limited to:
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
- Licensure reimbursement
- CEU reimbursement
- weekly paychecks
To be considered for this position, contact Devasha Washington at (678) 459-1111, email her directly with your resume attached and reference the exact role.
Senior Account Executive
Soliant Health| Hiring Coordinator
Phone: (678) 459-1111
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement