Inspire, connect, and collaborate with incredible students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in providing therapy and support for children in school settings. We believe that in the collaborative environment of schools and the enrichment of fun activities, speech language pathologists can positively impact a child's life in the best way possible! Soliant Health's speech language pathologists are highly valued, as they apply their passion, skills, and education to give back and impact their community.
Want to join the Soliant team? We'd love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Full time
- K-12 caseload (Exact caseload determined by Director during interview)
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Valid License and Certifications
- Guaranteed Hours
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement