Are you ready for next school year? Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Anaheim, California for a school district in the area. Apply or email [email protected] your resume to be considered. We are excited to hear from you!
- K-12 caseload
- Onsite, full-time position
- School-based experience preferred
- SLPAs are welcome to apply!
- Assessments, evaluations, interventions, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement