School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (CF or SLP-CCC), Prosper, TX
Prosper, TX 26 days agoApply Now
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists who want to work with smaller school communities! Soliant has partnered with a school district near Prosper, TX, and we are accepting applicants for positions in the upcoming school year.
This is a K-12 District of about 2000 students. We seek candidates who value relationship-building, and want to help their local school communities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluating students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and other stakeholders
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Texas Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Texas SLP license
- Clinical Fellows who are awaiting their license upon graduation are welcome too!
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement