Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists who want to work with smaller school communities! Soliant has partnered with a school district in Sandy, OR, and is seeking a contract SLP for the upcoming school year.
This is a K-12 District of about 4000 students, spread over a large area. Intrepid SLPs who do not mind driving between school buildings will do well in this setting!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluating students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and other stakeholders
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of California Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Oregon SLP license
- Clinical Fellows who are awaiting their license upon graduation are welcome too!
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement