A great elementary school in the Dayton, OH area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a current full time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school based job. The director is ready to review resumes ad interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- 37.5 hours a week
- Mild to moderate disabilities; Mild to severe; Providing therapy for elementary school population; caseload K-5
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Ohio
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC) or CFY
- Provide evaluations, assessments, and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in K-5 school setting with different age groups,
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Aaliyah Watson| 770-225-3027
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement