Now Hiring: Speech Language Pathologist
A school district in St. Paul, Minnesota has partnered with Soliant to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into the school setting and help provide therapy services to the students in need. Duties will include direct therapy, indirect services, and IEPs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Minnesota State Licensure
- Full time openings available
- Birth to 3 or 3 to 5 aged caseloads
- Very supportive district
- ASAP - end of 22/23 school year
- Health Benefits – including dental and vision
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Pay
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement