School-based Speech Language Pathologist Job – near Portland, OR A great school district in Oregon is now looking to hire a SLP for a virtual full-time position. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Requires a Master's Level Degree
- ASHA: American Speech and Language Association
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Alexander Case Account Executive
5550 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement