*Hiring* School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is seeking a speech language pathologist in a school district in Arlington, Texas. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional therapy services to the students in need!
- Full time and part time positions available
- Elementary Caseload
- ASAP to end of 22/23 school year
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC
- Texas state licensure
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 401k plan options
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below! Interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in learning more about this position or one like it, please apply below now or to apply directly contact Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement