Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Aurora, IL. area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year
- Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), but not mandatory
- Active or pending state SLP license required
- Guaranteed hours for both direct and indirect services
- Competitive industry-leading benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- If interested, please apply promptly for consideration. For any inquiries about this position or other opportunities at Soliant Health, feel free to contact me.
Contact: Michael Barcena
Email: [email protected]
If you are interested in the School Speech Therapy position, kindly submit your application along with your resume to the provided email address.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement