School Based - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 22/23 SY - Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa , CA 1 day agoApply Now
There are multiple school districts in Santa Rosa, CA, currently looking to take on new FULL TIME Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year. The openings will anywhere be from Early Intervention to High School age children. There are also some part time and short term opportunities as well. The directors are ready to interview candidates, do not hesitate and APPLY TODAY!
Just 55 miles north of San Francisco, in the urban heart of wine country, you'll find Santa Rosa: a city with a cool vibe and vibrant culture ready and waiting to be explored.
Santa Rosa is the happening hub for all there is to see, do, eat, drink, hike, bike, and explore in Sonoma!
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid California Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To learn more about this position please email me your resume at [email protected] to be immediately assisted in your search!
Hannah Smith / Soliant Account Executive (770-776-2116)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement