School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or CF), San Bernardino, CA
San Bernardino, CA 26 days agoApply Now
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP-CCC and Clinical Fellows) who live and work in San Bernardino! Soliant has partnered with a local school district and is seeking SLPs for this and next school year!
This is a school with which we enjoy a collaborative work relationship--multiple SLPs have been placed here over the years, and the majority of them have stayed on, or forged long-term working relationships with the staff.
We have openings in elementary, middle and high school; applicants with specific age group preferences may have some accommodations.
The applicant will:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of California Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- California SLP license
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement