Are you looking for your next opportunity? Soliant is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for this upcoming school year. Apply today to start your new career!
- Full-time position with guaranteed hours
- Experience working with children
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k with company match
- Weekly competitive pay
- Relocation package if you're not local
• Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
• Holds current license and/or registration in CO
Apply here or send Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement