School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position for 23/24 School Year
Lakeville, MN 13 days agoApply Now
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school system. As an SLP, you will work with students of all ages who have a variety of communication disorders, and will be responsible for providing treatment planning and progress monitoring for students with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Assess and diagnose communication disorders in students.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on evidence-based practice.
- Provide therapy to students with communication disorders.
- Attend IEP meetings and provide input regarding students' communication needs and goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to support students' communication needs.
- Write progress reports and communicate with families and school personnel regarding students' progress.
- Provide treatment planning and progress monitoring for students with communication disorders.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university.
- Minnesota licensure and ASHA certification
- Familiarity with evidence-based practice and current research in the field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working with students, families, and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, including healthcare, 401(k), and continuing education opportunities. If you are passionate about speech therapy and committed to helping students with communication disorders achieve their goals, please apply today.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement