Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Nashville, TN and surrounding areas
Soliant Education, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. We have an exciting opportunity available near Nashville, TN, and the surrounding areas. This is your chance to make a significant impact on the communication skills and academic success of students in the vibrant city of Nashville.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) to address students' communication needs.
- Provide direct speech-language therapy services to students individually or in groups.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in various settings.
- Monitor students' progress, make adjustments to therapy goals, and maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions.
- Offer guidance and training to teachers and staff on effective communication strategies and accommodations.
- Attend team meetings, IEP meetings, and other collaborative sessions as required.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current Tennessee state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Prior experience working as a School SLP is preferred, but we welcome new graduates with relevant clinical experience.
- Knowledge of evidence-based therapy techniques and familiarity with various communication disorders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
If you are a dedicated and experienced School Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a rewarding opportunity in the Nashville area, we want to hear from you! Join our team and make a lasting difference in the lives of students. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to Madison Logan at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement