Inspire, connect, and collaborate with fantastic students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in employing speech language pathologists in school districts to provide therapy and support for school aged students. Our speech language pathologists are highly valued, as they apply their passion, skills, and education to give back and impact their community.
Want to join the Soliant team? We'd love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Full time
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement