School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) needed near Castile, NY
Castile, NY 2 days agoApply Now
Soliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Company: Soliant
- Duration: 2023-2024 School Year
- 37.5 hours a week
- Location: near Castile, NY
- Direct Therapy Services
- Current state license (or eligibility) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA Certified
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits to our employees. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement