*Hiring* School-based SLPA
Soliant is looking to place a school-based Speech Language Pathology Assistant near Destin, Florida. This position is onsite for the school year. Interviews are currently being scheduled for an immediate start. Contracts will begin immediately and run until the end of the current school year. Qualified SLPA candidates are encouraged to apply for this position!
- Bachelor's degree
- Active Florida licensure required
- Previous school setting experience
- Full time positions available
- K-12th grade caseload
- Mild-moderate caseload
- Remainder of 2022-2023 School Year
- Interviewing now!
- Health benefits
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position or looking for a similar one, please apply below or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant.
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement