100% VIRTUAL SLP OPENING!!
Soliant has partnered with multiple supportive districts in the Oregon to hire Virtual Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for full-time, school-based openings. Previous experience in school is preferred but not required. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Provide evaluations, assessments, and direct services
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to provide services
- Work with PreK-12th grade (flexible)
Qualifications and Education:
- Oregon state licensure/certification required upon start
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Schools-based and/or pediatric experience preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this position or others like it, please contact Jerod Cooper. We work with school systems nationwide in multiple disciplines and would love to work with you.
Jerod Cooper | Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement