Soliant is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Contracted School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) to join our team for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. As a Contracted School BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive behavioral support services to students within our school district in Oklahoma (OK). Your expertise will help create a positive learning environment and promote the academic and social-emotional growth of our students.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and functional behavior assessments to develop individualized behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students.
- Collaborate with school personnel, including teachers, administrators, and support staff, to implement behavior intervention strategies and ensure fidelity of interventions.
- Train and provide ongoing support to school staff in the implementation of behavior intervention plans and strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress through data collection and analysis, making necessary adjustments to intervention plans as needed.
- Collaborate with parents and guardians to develop behavior support strategies for implementation at home.
- Attend and actively participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and other multidisciplinary team meetings to provide behavioral expertise and recommendations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and education, integrating them into practice.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Experience working as a BCBA in a school setting, preferably in a special education environment.
- Strong knowledge of applied behavior analysis (ABA) principles and strategies.
- Excellent assessment and data analysis skills.
- Ability to develop and implement behavior intervention plans (BIPs) tailored to individual student needs.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with school staff, parents, and students.
- Understanding of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process and experience attending IEP meetings.
- Familiarity with relevant laws and regulations related to special education and behavior support, including IDEA and Section 504.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying current with research and best practices in the field.
Contract Details: This is a contracted position for the 2023-2024 school year. The specific contract terms, including compensation and benefits, will be discussed during the interview process.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. The school district is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming a dedicated Contracted School BCBA to our team for the 2023-2024 school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement