Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
School BCBA | Full-Time
Soliant currently has an opening available near Round Hill, VA for a full time BCBA for the remainder of the school year.
- Must have a Master's or Doctoral Degree
- Must be licensed through the state board
- Full Time
- Possible extension into the 23 -24 School Year!
- K-12 Caseloads available
Provide ongoing support for students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Supervise RBTs
- Ready to set up interviews
Working with Soliant, we offer many benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly paycheck
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Extensive medical coverage
- Licensing reimbursement
For more information on this job, you can contact Jerod Cooper at [email protected] or via phone at 770-557-3241.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement