Job Title: School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work at a school district in the Oak Brook, Illinois area. As a School BCBA, you will play a crucial role in promoting positive behavior and creating a supportive learning environment for students with special needs. Your expertise will help improve the overall educational experience and outcomes for our students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with challenging behaviors.
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and parents to implement effective behavior strategies and interventions.
- Provide training and ongoing support to school staff on behavior management techniques and strategies.
- Collect and analyze data to monitor student progress and make data-driven decisions for interventions.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of behavior goals and objectives.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of behavior analysis.
- Act as a resource and advocate for students with special needs and their families.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Illinois State Educator License with Behavior Specialist endorsement (or eligible for endorsement).
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with students with disabilities in a school setting.
- Proficiency in conducting FBAs, developing BIPs, and analyzing behavior data.
- Knowledge of state and federal special education laws and regulations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of educators, support staff, and families.
- Full time
- Caseload: 14-22 year-olds
Apply today or please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement