School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Near Terryville, CT
Terryville, CT 13 days agoApply Now
Are you a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for helping students with behavior needs and collaborating with special education teams? We have the perfect job for you as we are seeking a School Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) near Terryville, CT for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Elementary school caseload
- Evaluating students in various settings, developing and implementing BIPs, IEPS and FBAs
A little about you:
- Must have BCBA Certification or Connecticut State ABA license
- Must have masters
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement