Are you an experienced and passionate BCBA seeking a rewarding part-time position? Look no further! A reputable school in the charming town of Kingston, NH, is seeking a dedicated BCBA to join our team for the full 23'-24' school year.
This unique opportunity involves working with Pre-K to 2nd-grade students, as well as cognitive students in grades 3 to 5.
Position: BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) Location: Kingston, NH Employment Type: Part-Time (23'-24' School Year)
Why Join Us?
Competitive Wages: We value your expertise and dedication. Enjoy competitive wages that recognize your skills and contributions.
Advisory Support Team: Collaboration and support are at the heart of our school community. Join our experienced advisory team, consisting of passionate educators, specialists, and administrators who will work alongside you to ensure the success of every student.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) for students with challenging behaviors.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff to develop and implement individualized behavior plans.
- Provide training and support to teachers and paraprofessionals in evidence-based behavioral strategies.
- Collect and analyze data to monitor student progress and make data-driven decisions.
- Conduct staff and parent training sessions to promote consistency and generalization of skills across environments.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Stay up to date with current research and best practices in the field of behavior analysis.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or a related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a BCBA in an educational setting.
- Experience working with Pre-K to 2nd-grade students and cognitive students in grades 3 to 5 is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of applied behavior analysis principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Dedication to promoting positive behavior supports and inclusion for all students.
If you are ready to make a positive impact on the lives of students and join our passionate team, please email your detailed resume to Samantha by clicking here. Please include "BCBA Application - Your Full Name" in the subject line.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your understanding.
Samantha Heberer | National Hiring Manager
Email your resume by clicking here !
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement