We are currently seeking a contracted FULL-TIME licensed Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) at a school district near Renton, Washington for the 2022/2023 school year!
- 9/1/2022 – 6/16/2023
- Full-time position
- 37.5 hours weekly (30-minute unpaid lunch)
- K-12 caseload
- Onsite position only!
- Providing therapy
- Collecting progress monitoring data
- Helping write IEPs
- Working with students with mild-moderate disabilities
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
- We provide individualized weekly compensation through a W2 paid through direct deposit! We also provide medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as a matching 401(K) plan.
- Active Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) license in WASHINGTON required
- Prior experience with school aged children needed
Please apply below if you are interested! We are hiring ASAP! I look forward to speaking with you.
Sombal Bari, Travel Therapy Consultant, O: 678-497-4793 (call or text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement