School Counselor Need, 22/23 School Year
Seeking experienced school counselor for the upcoming school year to work a full-time position in the beautiful Millbrae, CA school district.
- Required: Current valid LMFT or PPS CA license; Driver's license with own transportation
- Preferred: 3-5 years of current school district experience.
- Work year: August,2022 - June 2023
- Hours: 8:00 - 3:30 (7 per day billable, with 30 minute unpaid lunch)
- Student Population: Primarily Grade K-5 Caseload and site to be determined.
- Duties: Provide direct counseling support to students. Collaborate and provide support to staff and targeted groups as requested.
All candidates must be COVID vaccinated (minimum two shots)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement