Category Schools - Counselor
Job Type Contract
Calling on School Counselors certified in the state of Oregon, and seeking a work environment that supports their home life! Soliant is working with a fantastic school district near Troutdale, OR, and is seeking a School Counselor this school year.
Perks of this position include:
- 4-day work week (The school follows a longer school day, spread across fewer days), with meetings and planning time scheduled on Fridays
- On-site childcare
- Strong chance of renewal for the next school year
- Applicants must hold a Master's degree in Counseling
- Applicants must hold a School Counselor license, issued by the Oregon TSPC (Teacher Standards and Practices Commission)
Scope of duties:
- Develop a comprehensive school counseling program in line with District mission, and state and national standards of counseling
- Provide direct and indirect services
- Collaborate with students in establishing personal, academic, career, and community goals
- Support students and families in need of additional assistance, consultation, collaboration, referral, or intervention, including response to crisis, tragedy, or trauma.
- Complete a Yearly Action Plan in collaboration with administrators, collecting and utilizing data in the development of goals to maximize services to all students.
- Monitors and evaluates the needs, goals, processes, and outcomes of school counseling program.
- Implement collaborative monitoring systems to assess student progress.
We seek applicants who, in addition to professional skills as a School Counselor, are great communicators, accountable, and committed to the improvement of student lives.
Interested? Please apply by using the application form, or e-mail your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement