Soliant has partnered with a school district near Rochester, NH in need of a School Counselor! This position would be primarily be responsible for general duties within the school, including providing counseling services, assisting with academic planning, and teaching social skills. This position would be full time.
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Full Time - 40 Hours
- Multiple Positions Available!
- High School Caseload
- Supporting students mental health needs
- Writing 504 plans
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required!
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Master’s Degree in School Counseling
- New Hampshire School Counselor License
- New Grads and Out of State License Welcome!
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement