Soliant is currently seeking an Oregon licensed Speech-Language Pathologist or SLPA candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the 2023-2024 school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Oregon
- Have Bachelor Degree in Speech Language Pathology (or equivalent)
- Have Schools and IEP experience - preferred
- Full-time, full school year position
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- In person
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Soliant Senior Account Executive
Reach me via phone 678-327-0996 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement