Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for helping students and collaborating with special needs teams? We have the perfect job for you as we are seeking a school Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) near St. Paul, MN for the 22/23 school year!
A little about the position:
- Par time, 16 hours per week
- Monday – Thursday
- Early childhood caseload
- Tracheostomy, respiratory suction, tube feeing, transferring and toileting
- Riding the bus with medically fragile students
A little about you:
- Valid Minnesota State LVN/LPN Licensure
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement