School Licensed Professional Counselor Position Near Southbridge, MA
Southbridge, MA 12 days agoApply Now
We are searching for a talented School Counselor to join a school near Southbridge, MA for the 22/23 school year! The director is ready to start interviewing candidates for this opportunity. Please apply through our website for immediate consideration.
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Elementary school caseload
- Developing, implementing, and managing school guidance programs
- 1:1, small groups, and classroom settings
A little about you:
- Must have Massachusetts state licensures and certificates
- Must have masters degree in school counseling or related field
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement