Category Schools - RN Nurse
Job Type Contract
An Elizabeth City school is seeking someone to join their team for the 2023-2024 school year. In this position, you will be assisting students ranging from 3-22 years old.
*This position will be servicing from one location.
If you're a nurse who wants to experience a Monday-Friday job, this is the position for you. Weekends off!!
- Contract with benefits
- Open position in either elementary school or high school
- Position includes general nursing duties
- Administers emergency care to students as required, based on daily assigned building.
- Maintains current information regarding student physicals and immunizations.
- Confers with parents, teachers, and physicians as needed.
- Conducts annual vision and hearing screenings by the required date. Records are maintained on all screenings.
- Provides follow up to PAEC students who are not in compliance with public health mandates.
- Two year nursing degree
- Active nursing license in North Carolina
The benefits offered include medical, dental and vision insurance. During this 9 month contract, you'll be paid every Friday.
If you’re interested in learning more about the interview process, call, text or Email Lindsey. 770-882-2045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement