Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced nurse to join our team as a School Nurse for the remainder of the school year. This position will involve working with multiple preschool student. The nurse will be responsible for providing one-on-one care to the students during school hours, ensuring that their medical needs are met and that they are able to fully participate in school activities.
- Current nursing license in good standing.
- Ability to work independently and make critical decisions regarding the student's care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with school staff, parents, and other healthcare professionals.
- Availability to work during school hours for the remainder of the school year.
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits for Full time Employees
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year, with the possibility of extension if a good match. If you are a compassionate and skilled nurse with experience working with students with complex medical needs, we encourage you to apply for this School Nurse position.
Any Questions? Contact Lilianna Dunlop at 678 920 5943
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement